The term OnlineShopHub or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. By using this site, the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given hereunder and/or elsewhere in the site.
|Item Received in Damaged Condition / Manufacturing Defect or Wrong Item:
- If you have received a damaged item or if the item you received was not the item you ordered or if it was misrepresented on our site, please contact us by email within 24 hours of your receipt of the product. It is important that you save all packing materials as well as the item itself. When you reach us, we’ll give you instructions on how to proceed so that we may replace the item as quickly as possible. Jewelries and accessories are not refundable in any case. They can only be repaired or replaced.
- We will express ship a replacement item at the earliest possible with no extra shipping cost to you
- If the original ordered item is no longer possible then we will request you to choose an alternate item and express ship the same to you with no extra shipping cost to you. We will communicate with you about your wishes to make sure you will be happy with the exchange.
- If you do not want any alternate item, then we will refund you in full amount.
- Always email us first if you have a problem on email@example.com.
- Never send back an item without informing us. It’s very important that you DO NOT send the item back to us until you have verified with us and no credit or replacement shall be given on such items.
- In case of returns, we will provide the free return pick up by our courier partner.
- Please return within 7 working days of confirmation from our end, and with original packing & in original condition (please, no worn, washed, used or altered items). Please ensure to include a copy of the invoice you received.
- We will examine the garment you return, figure out what went wrong, and take immediate steps to prevent such problems from reoccurring.
- As safe delivery to you is our responsibility, in the same way sending back safely to us is your responsibility.
- Please mark the items as defective order returns.
- For Stitched item, 100% refund would not be possible. Stitching charges would be deducted.
- We offer free shipping that does not mean that shipping company do not charge us. We pay the shipping charges on your behalf. In case of any type of return/refund the shipping charges that we paid will be deducted from the balance amount.
- All credits to be refunded to a customer’s credit card account takes about 3 business days to be processed. The corresponding bank of the customers may take about 2 business days to actually post these to the customer’s accounts from the date we processed the credits. Customers can check these credits in their next credit card statement.
- Payments made through PayUMoney payment gateway while refund, 3% transaction charges will be deducted.
- Be extra alert when accepting parcel from courier – If the outer packing is damaged or tampered with, do verify the items quality and quantity with invoice before accepting the package from the courier agency. In case of any discrepancy, either refuse to accept delivery or accept delivery only after putting suitable remark on the proof of delivery. Also lodge proper complain with the local office of the courier agency, so that we may pursue them.
|Color & description disclaimer:
- The details of the products or product specifications (for instance weight, color, handwork details, size, etc.) quoted with the product displays are only fairly approximate values.
- A customer must place an order keeping in mind this minor variation in color as seen on a computer screen against the actual color of the outfit received.
|Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the “Content”) on the Website is owned and controlled by OnlineShopHub or its licensors and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights. Through Your use of the Website, by no means are any rights impliedly or expressly granted to You in respect of such Content. OnlineShopHub reserves the right to change or modify the Content from time to time at its sole discretion.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website (“Marks”) are the property of OnlineShopHub or their vendors/seller or respective third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of OnlineShopHub, the vendor/seller or the third party that may own the Marks.
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, OnlineShopHub owns all intellectual property rights to and into the trademark “OnlineShopHub”, and the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
- Except as expressly provided herein, you acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from OnlineShopHub or thirty party owner of such Content.
|Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless OnlineShopHub, its subsidiaries, affiliates, vendors, agents and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (herein after individually and collectively referred to as “indemnified parties”) from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, suits, proceedings, penalties, interests, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal and other statutory fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by the indemnified parties that arise out of, result from, or in connection with (i) Your breach of the Agreement(s); or (ii) any claims made by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with, Your use of the Website; or (iii) any claim that any Third Party Content / content, information or materials provided by You caused damage to a third party; or (iv) Your violation of any rights of another, including any intellectual property rights.
- OnlineShopHub may notify You of any claims which You shall be liable to indemnify OnlineShopHub against. You will then be required to consult with OnlineShopHub regarding the course of action to be undertaken in defending such a claim. Further, you shall not compromise or settle any claim or admit any liability or wrongdoing on the part of OnlineShopHub without the express prior written consent of OnlineShopHub which can be withheld or denied or conditioned by OnlineShopHub in its sole discretion.
- Notwithstanding anything to contrary in the Agreement(s), in no event shall OnlineShopHub, its subsidiaries or affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to You for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not OnlineShopHub has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your use of or access to the Website, Services or Content.
|Report Abuse and Take Down Policy
- When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to OnlineShopHub, you agree and understand that You are communicating with OnlineShopHub through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from OnlineShopHub periodically and as and when required. OnlineShopHub will communicate with You by email or by notices on Website or electronic records on the Website or on Your mobile number which will be deemed adequate service of notice/electronic record to the maximum extent permitted under any applicable law.
- Any feedback You provide to this Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. OnlineShopHub shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis. Further, by submitting the feedback, You represent and warrant that (i) Your feedback does not contain confidential or proprietary information of You or of third parties; (ii) OnlineShopHub is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (iii) Snapdeal may have something similar to the feedback already under consideration or in development; and (iv) You are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from OnlineShopHub for the feedback under any circumstances.
- To clarify, OnlineShopHub may at its discretion, make any modifications or changes to the Website, Content and / or Services on the basis of such feedback, however OnlineShopHub shall not be obliged to do so. Further, in the event that OnlineShopHub makes any changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services on the basis of any such feedback, you shall not have any rights or title (including any intellectual property rights) in such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services. You expressly waive any and all rights in such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services, and assign to OnlineShopHub, all worldwide rights and title (including any intellectual property rights) to such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services, in perpetuity. You hereby waive all rights under Section 19(4) of the Indian Copyright Act, 1956, or other similar provisions in laws of any jurisdiction, in relation to any such changes or modifications to the Website, Content and / or Services.